- Out of consideration for all of our guests, a minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel or change an appointment.
- To enjoy the full value of the spa experience we suggest that you arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Arriving late for an appointment may require us to cancel or shorten the length of service with full charges applied.
- Please advise of relevant health conditions at the time of booking and when filling out your health form so that we can offer an experience tailored to your specific needs.
- Please help us preserve a tranquil environment by lowering your voice and turning off your cell phone.
- Gift Cards are available for purchase in the form of à la carte services, as Spa Packages, or as a dollar value. Gift Cards can be purchased at the spa or by telephone. If you receive a Gift Card for a package or service that you don’t want, you may use the dollar value of that Spa Gift Card towards any service you would like,however, Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Remainders on Spa Gift Cards can be applied to future visits.
- During your treatment your body will be professionally draped at all times so it’s up to you whether you disrobe completely or leave your undergarments on for massage and body treatments. If you are having a pedicure, we suggest that you bring sandals so your polish doesn’t smudge before it has an opportunity to harden.